Pages

About Me

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
1. It (rain) has been raining all week. I hope it stops by Saturday because I want to go to the beach.

2. Sid: Where is Gary?
Sarah: He (study, at the library)has been studying at the libtary for his German test on Wednesday. In fact, he (review) has been reviewing for the test every day for the last week.

3. You look really great! (You, exercise) Have you been exercising at the fitness center ?

4. Frank, where have you been? We (wait) have been waiting for you since 1 PM.

5. Tim: What is that sound?
Nancy: A car alarm (ring) is ringing somewhere down the street. It (drive) is driving me crazy - I wish it would stop! It (ring) has been ringing for more than twenty minutes.

6. Joseph's English (improve, really) is really improving, isn't it? He (watch) has been watching American television programs and (study) has been studying his grammar every day since he first arrived in San Diego. Soon he will be totally fluent.

7. Dan: You look a little tired. (You, get) have you been getting enough sleep lately?
Michelle: Yes, I (sleep) have been sleeping relatively well. I just look tired because I (feel) have been feeling a little sick for the last week.
Dan: I hope you feel better soon.
Michelle: Thanks. I (take, currently) am currently taking some medicine, so I should feel better in a couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The workpage still says that 'has been studying at the library' is INCORRECT!!!!

LangkaGuy said...

apasih lo gaje

RootedJayd00n said...

Kuy valorant les go

Post a Comment