Pages

About Me

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
1. Judy: How long (be) have you been in Canada?
Claude: I (study) have been studying here for more than three years.

2. I (have) have had the same car for more than ten years. I'm thinking about buying a new one.

3. I (love) have loved chocolate since I was a child. You might even call me a "chocoholic."

4. Matt and Sarah (have) have been having some difficulties in their relationship lately, so they (go) have been going to a marriage counselor. I hope they work everything out.

5. John (work) has been working for the government since he graduated from Harvard University. Until recently, he (enjoy) has enjoyed his work, but now he is talking about retiring.

6. Lately, I (think) have been thinking about changing my career because I (become) have become dissatisfied with the conditions at my company.

7. I (see) have been seeing Judy for more than five years and during that time I (see) have seen many changes in her personality.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Boooooooring

Unknown said...

Ana

LangkaGuy said...

banyak yang komen sini mabar valorant

Unknown said...

gandeng mabar valorant

Unknown said...

gandeng mabar valorant

Unknown said...

gandeng mabar valorant

Post a Comment