Pages

About Me

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
1. Right now, I am watching TV. Tomorrow at this time, I (watch) will be watching TV as well.

2. Tomorrow after school, I (go) am going to go to the beach.

3. I am going on a dream vacation to Tahiti. While you (do) are doing paperwork and (talk) are talking to annoying customers on the phone, I (lie) will be lying on a sunny, tropical beach. Are you jealous?

4. We (hide) will be hiding when Tony (arrive) arrives at his surprise party. As soon as he opens the door, we (jump) are going to jump out and (scream) are going to scream, "Surprise!"

5. We work out at the fitness center every day after work. If you (come) come over while we (work) are working out, we will not be able to let you into the house. Just to be safe, we (leave) will leave a key under the welcome mat so you will not have to wait outside.

6. While you (study) are studying at home, Magda (be) will be in class.

7. When I (get) get to the party, Sally and Doug (dance) will be dancing, John (make) will be making drinks, Sue and Frank (discuss) will be discussing something controversial, and Mary (complain) will be complaining about something unimportant. They are always doing the same things. They are so predictable.

8. When you (get) get off the plane, I (wait) will be waiting for you.

9. I am sick of rain and bad weather! Hopefully, when we (wake) wake up tomorrow morning, the sun (shine) will be shining.

10. If you (need) need to contact me sometime next week, I (stay) will be staying at the Sheraton in San Francisco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment