Pages

About Me

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 1, 2011
1. Today after I (get) get out of class, I (go) am going to go to a movie with some friends.

2. When you (arrive) arrive in Stockholm, call my friend Gustav. He (show) will show you around the city and help you get situated.

3. A: Do you know what you want to do after you (graduate) graduate?
B: After I (receive) receive my Master's from Georgetown University, I (go) am going to go to graduate school at UCSD in San Diego. I (plan) plan to complete a Ph.D. in cognitive science.

4. If it (snow) snows this weekend, we (go) are going to go skiing near Lake Tahoe.

5. Your father (plan) plans to pick you up after school today at 3:00 o'clock. He (meet) is going to meet you across the street near the ice cream shop. If something happens and he cannot be there, I (pick) will pick you up instead.

6. If the people of the world (stop, not) don't stop cutting down huge stretches of rain forest, we (experience) will experience huge changes in the environment during the twenty-first century.

7. If Vera (keep) keeps drinking, she (lose, eventually) will eventually lose her job.

8. I promise you that I (tell, not) won't tell your secret to anybody. Even if somebody (ask) asks me about what happened that day, I (reveal, not)won't reveal the truth to a single person.

9. She (make) is going to make some major changes in her life. She (quit) is going to quit her job and go back to school. After she (finish) finishes studying, she (get) is going to get a better-paying job and buy a house. She is going to improve her life!

10. Tom (call) is going to call when he (arrive) arrives in Madrid. He (stay) is going to stay with you for two or three days until his new apartment (be) is available.

1 comments:

LangkaGuy said...

mangsut apa kok gak ada exercise 2 sama 1

Post a Comment