Pages

About Me

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
I can't believe I (get) got that apartment. I (submit) submitted my application last week, but I didn't think I had a chance of actually getting it. When I (show) showed up to take a look around, there were at least twenty other people who (arrive) had arrived before me. Most of them (fill, already) had already filled out their applications and were already leaving. The landlord said I could still apply, so I did.

I (try) tried to fill out the form, but I couldn't answer half of the questions. They (want) wanted me to include references, but I didn't want to list my previous landlord because I (have) had had some problems with him in the past and I knew he wouldn't recommend me. I (end) ended up listing my father as a reference.

It was total luck that he (decide) decided to give me the apartment. It turns out that the landlord and my father (go) went to high school together. He decided that I could have the apartment before he (look) looked at my credit report. I really lucked out!

5 comments:

LangkaGuy said...

my mom hate me too because p mabar valorant

Unknown said...

skuy

Unknown said...

skuy

ZuTu said...

glhf

RootedJayd00n said...

p

Post a Comment